DISCOUNTS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE:
Baseball, Softball & T-Ball Discounts:
- Super Early Bird discount now through Saturday November 30, 2019: $25
- Early Bird Discount now through Saturday January 15, 2019: $15
- Maitland resident discount: $20
- Sibling discount: $5
*These costs are full price and do not reflect the "resident discount" for those residing in the city of Maitland proper nor any early bird / family discounts.
|Machine Pitch Baseball
|Player Pitch Baseball||7-11||$175.00|
|Intermediate Division Baseball (50/70)
|T-ball Softball|| 4-7||$125.00|
|Rookies Softball (Coach Pitch)||7-9||$125.00|
|Minors Softball (Player Pitch)||9-12||$175.00|
*These cost also do not reflect the $10 per play "concession stand employment fee" assessed to cover cost for employing staff to operate the concession stand.
If you have any questions about registration or if you are uncertain if your 11 or 12 year old should participate in the Majors or Intermediate Division, please contact our player agent, Melanie, at [email protected]MaitlandLittleLeague.com
- Player evaluations for the Spring 2020 season are tentatively scheduled for Saturday February 1, 2020. All players (except for T-ball) MUST attend player assessments. Please note, this is just used to assess a child's ability. Every child will be placed on a team. Player evaluations are completed by age group and the time slots are as follows:
League Age 6 and 7 -- 9 am - 10:00 am
League Age 8 and 9 -- 10:00 am - 10:45 am
League Age 10 and 11 -- 10:45 am - 11:30 pm
League Age 12 + -- 11:30 am - 1:00 pm (or sooner)
- PLAYER ELIGIBILITY – In order for your child to be eligible to play in Maitland Little League, you must live inside the MLL boundary OR your child must attend a school with the MLL boundary. Please see our boundary map HERE if you aren’t sure about your eligibility. Per the note above, if your child attends a school in our boundary, but you live outside our boundary you are still eligible. Eligible schools include: Hungerford Elementary, Lake Orienta Elementary, Jewish Academy, Orangewood Christian, Dommerich Elementary, Maitland Middle, Park Maitland, Lake Sybelia Elementary, Maitland Montessori, St. Mary Magdalen and King of Kings Lutheran School. Additionally, all players must provide 3 proofs of residency before player evaluations at the check-in table at Keller Field. Documents that can be used to determine residency of a parent or guardian are: Driver’s License, Voter’s Registration, School Records, Welfare/Child Care Records, Federal Records, State Records, Local/Municipal Records), Support Payment Records, Homeowner/Tenant Records, Utility Bills, Financial Records, Insurance Documents, Medical Records, Military Records, Internet/Cable/Satellite Records, Vehicle Records or Employment Records
- LEAGUE AGE: Please use the 20 Official Little League Age Calculator to determine your child's official league age for the upcoming season: http://www.littleleague.org/leagueofficers/Determine_League_Age/League_Age_Calculator.htm
Did you know?
- MLL has been fostering leadership & teamwork since 1963.
- No prior experience is necessary. All children get to play!
- The ballfield complex is located in Maitland at 361 N. Keller Road.